Saturday, January 30, 2010

On The Purpose of This Blog

Dear Friends,
This is a temporary site for my not-so-temporary thoughts. For quite awhile now, I have watched my friends (and completely random strangers) engage in stupid acts, only to wish I had a place to write about just how dumb they really are. Well, you lucky readers, this is the place. Ideally, I would compile all these mean accurate thoughts into a wonderfully helpful book called Read This, You Dummy. The book would have chapters specifically addressed to the people to whom I was writing, thus giving them easy reference for how to improve their lives. A more permanent blog is in the works, but I have valuable information to share and it needs a place to be said right now. Lucky. You.

Any reference to actual people or events is deserved unintentional, and I will not be held responsible for your tears when you realize you are a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment